First, let us introduce ourselves. We purchased the Mt Gardner Inn in 2004. For seventeen years we have enjoyed meeting visitors from around the world and living in the beautiful Methow Valley. Watching our guests experience the majesty of the North Cascades, whether it is a first visit or one of many, brings great joy to our lives. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest. Your patronage and satisfaction, sincerely, mean a lot to us.
Warmest regards, Greg & Alison
Since 2010, our inn has maintained a five star rating on Trip Advisor for cleanliness. We pride ourselves in our incredible housekeeping staff and their attention to detail. We treat each room as if we were checking in ourselves. Lovely fresh linens and a thoroughly sanitized room await each guest at check in. Each room has its own exterior entrance and we have spacious grounds with plenty of room to spread out and enjoy.
We take very seriously our obligation to provide a safe and sanitized home away from home so you can focus on enjoying yourself.
Covid - 19 Policies
We are a small family run inn which enables us to have detailed oversight of our business. Here are the new policies and technologies we have implemented for your safety, due to Covid-19.
- A state of the art Self Check In system. Receive an email or text on the day you check in with all the details you need to eSign your documents, process your payment, and get directions and key codes to your room. An onsite manager is available if you need additional assistance.
- In our lobby, we have implemented a hands free Alexa Echo speaker to call the onsite manager if you need assistance. If you need to speak with the onsite manager in person, there is a plexiglass shield to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We ask that one guest at a time enters the lobby.
- We have installed a hands free sanitization station outside the lobby for your safety. We are asking guests to wear a mask while in the lobby. Thanks, in advance, for your cooperation.
- We are also asking staff and guests to adhere to six feet social distancing recommendations until further notice.
- Implementation of a detailed room sanitization plan for our staff which includes all bedding, surfaces, carpet & flooring, etc.
- Every room has a separate HVAC heating and cooling system. Lack of central air helps ensure safety.
- We have increased health and safety precautions, spiffed up the property and trained our dedicated staff to ensure that the Mt Gardner Inn remains a favorite and trusted base for your adventures.